If the microwave has no power, this can sometimes be resolved by checking the outlet or circuit breaker. Turn the circuit breaker to the microwave off and back on. Check that the microwave’s power cord is plugged in to the outlet securely, and hasn’t come loose.
How do I troubleshoot my LG microwave?
How to Troubleshoot an LG Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
- Check your main fuse box and make sure the circuit breaker is not tripped. …
- Ensure that your microwave is properly plugged in to a dedicated outlet. …
- Locate the internal lightbulb and make sure it is screwed in properly and that it is not defective. …
- Make sure the microwave door is firmly closed.
How do I unlock the microwave?
- Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off.
- Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
- Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
- Repeat to unlock. Again, two (2) tones will sound.
18 июн. 2020 г.